Databases and Software
- Family History Center Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Our Education and Training room is hardwired to the Internet with electrical outlets for personal laptops. The room can handle up to nine (9) laptops for use during classes or for research during operating hours. Please feel free to bring you own laptops.
Additionally we have for your use:
- Five state-of-art standalone computers
- High Speed Scanner (50 Photo's per minute)
- Flat Bed Scanner up to 11 x 17
- Color Printer up to 11 x 17
- Black and White Printer with scanner
- Lamination machine up to 11 x 17
Reserve the high speed scanner
Family photos, documents, and records can now be digitized at the Fountain Stake Family History Discovery Center, using our Kodak Picture Saver Photo Scanner. You can scan 50 photos a minute and save all your photos or documents. These photo can then be uploaded to FamilySearch.org.
Reservations for the scanner can be made for 1 1/2 hour increments. Please visit the Scanner Reservation Calendar to see when the scanner is available for use.
Click here to Reserve Scanner