Federation of Family History Societies
|Address|| PO Box 62,|
Norfolk NR26 9AR
|President||Dr Nick Barratt|
|Vice-President|| Dr Colin R Chapman|
Derek A Palgrave
Mrs Pauline Litton
The Federation of Family History Societies (FFHS) is an educational charity formed in 1974. Its membership includes over 180 societies throughout the world, including national and local societies as well as one-name groups.
To achieve its mission, the Federation:
- co-ordinates and assists the work of organisations interested in family history, genealogy and heraldry
- fosters co-operation and projects that help researchers
- represents the interests of family historians, especially in the preservation and availability of archives.
Activities and benefits
An account of the Federation's activities and the benefits of membership appear in the relevant section of its website.
- FFHS-NEWS is a 'one-way' Mailing List which is used to make announcements from the Federation and to publish information of general interest.
To subscribe to FFHS-NEWS 
- The next AGM will be held in March 2019 at The Royal Engineers Museum, Chatham, Kent.