FamilySearch Wiki:Suggested articles
The best way to suggest an article is to create a "stub" article.
- Main article: FamilySearch Wiki:Stub
A stub article is a new article that could contain nothing more than the title. This type of article allows those searching under the topic to contribute what they know about the topic to the article.
This page was created due to requests from contributors for ideas to create new articles; and due to requests from users, who wish to let contributors know what they would most like to see added to the FamilySearch Wiki. The topics on this page are not exhaustive, but reflect the greatest number of questions received by the Family History Department about genealogical research. Feel free to add, edit, or change topics as needed. Learn more about editing and contributing.
List of suggested articles
- Spanish Colonization of California
- Spanish Colonization of the American Southwest
- French Colonization in America
- French Colonization in Canada
- English Colonization in America
- English Colonization in Canada
- Danish Colonization in America
- Wanted pages - ie. red links to article that currently does not exist.
|This WikiProject is believed to be inactive. If you are not currently a member of the project, please consider joining it to help. This tag may be removed if activity resumes, or if this tag has been placed in error.|