FamilySearch Wiki:Idaho Project Meeting Agenda 3 August 2010
From FamilySearch Wiki
Join the meeting, the ID is 3653
- Announcement: As you have seen, the default skin has been switched to the fsbeta skin. https://wiki.familysearch.org.
- Where do we find the sign-up charts for tasks now?
- Color and contrast on new view
- Spacing on pages
- Width of Navigation bar
- Format is changing -- don't let that discourage you from adding content.
Add your recognition items below
- Kudos goes to ...
- Sister Jenson has been working pretty persistently this past month on adding town halls and other information to the city/town pages. Jimmy B. Parker
- Sister Taylor has been diligently working at correcting the references to the Idaho State Archives and correcting the URLs for that facility. Jimmy B. Parker
- Others have also been working on other aspects of the project, as well. All contributions are welcome and all help develop the content tremendously. Jimmy B. Parker
From the Community
- In going over some of the information in Idaho, I see that we list LDS churches in the county listings, but not other churches. Would we do better to list the churches in the local city/towns rather than on a county basis. We seem to give undue emphasis to our Church. Just a thought. Frances Taylor
- How should cemeteries be listed and cross-linked? Should they be listed in the counties only? Or should they be listed in the city pages? If the latter, should there be a limit on the distance from the city for a cemetery to be listed there? Jimmy B. Parker
- Potential cooperation between FSWiki and USGenWeb for Idaho. Jimmy B. Parker 06:28, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
From FamilySearch Staff