FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting Agenda 15 February 2011
Meeting Agenda[edit | edit source]
Join the meeting, the ID is 0000
1 p.m. Utah time on Tuesdays
(If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist. Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.)
Kudos go to ...[edit | edit source]
- Steve Cottrell for editing the county infobox template to autoinclude adoption signs. He also edited the adoption sign template to include the message "..., who welcomes you to contribute."
- RootsTech attendees and organizers for creating such a fun and exciting conference
- Jane C. for suggesting and leading a Louisiana barn raising.
Announcements[edit | edit source]
- RootsTech Love
- Forums Highlights: Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
|Current forum threads of interest: |
Discussion Items[edit | edit source]
First half topics:[edit | edit source]
- Introduce new members
- Outstanding discussion items that need resolution (Forum issues, Policies/Manual of Style)
- What are you working on? Do you need people to come in and help?
- Ratings from Thumbs up/down
Second half topic: WikiProjects[edit | edit source]
- Item 1: Using County Info Box template to jumpstart US county contributions.
- Item 3: FamilySearch Resources "box" - interlinking between:
- Indexing Projects
- Research Courses
- FHLC category on that topic
- Historical Records
Next week:[edit | edit source]
- Improve the Wiki: What ideas do you have that could help us improve the Wiki? What are some of the maintenance tasks or projects that you see that need to be worked on?