FamilySearch Indexing: Bahamas—Civil Registration,1850–1959, Overview
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This project includes three types of records.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for experienced volunteers who are comfortable with the indexing process, system features, and a variety of old handwriting styles.
Characteristics and Description
- Each batch includes up to 20 images.
- Images may contain as many as 30 records.
- The records were either handwritten or typed, many on preprinted forms.
- Images include either one or two pages.
- Each record type has different fields to index.
- No highlights are available in this project.
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progress
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.