FamilySearch Community Wiki Support Meeting 18 September 2014
Join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 89,527 articles in English
When? - Thursdays 10:00am Mountain Time.
All meetings are held using WebEx.
- Go to WebEx to join the meeting.
- Enter the meeting number: 0000.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Click "Join."
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Follow-up and Priority items for this meeting:
- 3 Improve the Wiki
- 4 Training Spotlight
- 5 Supervisor Input
- 6 Team Leads
- 7 Patrolling and Sales Force Review
- 8 Assignments
- 9 Additional Suggestions for Wiki Improvement
- 10 Followup For Next Week:
- 11 News to be publicized:
- 12 Current Team Members and Assignments
Kudos go to:Kimberly Martin, Jeanette McQueen-Nobbs and Sandra Kennedy for so much help working to re-categorize the National Institute Sandbox pages.
Follow-up and Priority items for this meeting:
|FamilySearch Community Wiki Support Meeting|
| Insert most recent at the top of list
| Aug 28, 2014
|| Category reorganization project
(Danielle and Sandra Pond)
| On hold for now.
Improve the Wiki
Current Wiki Projects we are focusing on
- Sandra Pond Our Category Meeting will be next Wed at 10 am. Our goal at that meeting is to share our study of the the Category:Articles by topic and compare it to a Major County Category. I have England and LaVera has Germany.
Our Goal with Today's Training is to Look at the Creation and Improvement of Articles. Tips when Creating or Improving a Wiki Article has been sent to the Skype of all in the W@iki Support Missionary Team and in the Chat for our Meeting Today.
- Charles-footnotes (Example: Help:Practice editing in your Sandbox)
Suggestions for Other Focus Projects
- Mission and Technical Lead - Charles
- Training and Maintenance - Sandra
- Team Lead - LaVera
- Content Missionary Group - Wilma/Bo
Patrolling and Sales Force Review
1: Did you see anything while patrolling this past week that would be interesting to discuss with the team?
2: What has been seen being touched/worked on.
3: Any potential attacks?
1: What did you learn this week that you want to share?
2: What do you need help with?
3: Needed training?
4: Do you have questions or suggestions regarding what others are working on?
Additional Suggestions for Wiki Improvement
Followup For Next Week:
News to be publicized:
| News to be publicized (on the "Community News" page)|
Insert most recent at the top of list
access Community News
| (New, Review, Final, Rejected, or Posted)|