Estación Central, Santiago, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Estación Central ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Central Station, formerly known as "Chuchunco" changed its name when the Central Railway Station was established there, which emerged at the end of the 19th century.
- In spite of being a commune that was in the limit of the center of the city, and next to the commercial and financial centers, some of its neighborhoods have been isolated.
- The commune of Estación Central has a population of approximately 119,300 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only from the Central Station commune. See the records of the commune of Santiago.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales : Estación Central, Santiago, 1893-1947 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Estación Metro Cementerios
Address: Av. Recoleta alt. Nº 1500 / esq. Av. Arzobispo Valdivieso -
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Estación Central," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estaci%C3%B3n_Central. Visited 20 June 2017