Duncan Arizona Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Duncan Arizona Stake Family History Center serves Greenlee County, AZ and Hidalgo County, NM.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Holiday Schedule:
- 3 Family Discovery Day 2016!! Look for more information coming soon
Center Contacts and Hours
- 105 Fairgrounds Rd and Clifton Hwy . Duncan, AZ 85534 United States
- Use South entrance (closest to the Bank).
- Ring the bell on the left side of the double doors.It's up high! If there is no answer, please knock on the 1st window to your left.
- Location Map
- Tue 10am-2pm Arizona Time
- Wed 10am - 8pm Arizona Time
- Thur 4pm-8pm Arizona Time
Closed the Week of Thanksgiving November 22-28th
December 2- 30th
Open Wednesday Only
10am- 4pm Arizona Time
Closed the Week of Christmas December 20th - 26th
Calendar and Events
Family Discovery Day 2016!! Look for more information coming soon
Class Schedule for 2015
November 12, 2015
6pm to 8-pm Arizona Time
How to use the North American Ancestors Website
December 10 , 2015
6pm-8pm Arizona Time
How to use Ancestry.com
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Books of many local family's histories.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Microfilm/fiche Reader Printer and many films and fiche.
- 9 computers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)