Drew Plantation, Penobscot County, Maine Genealogy
Drew Plantation is a former town, and now a Maine plantation in the forests of Penobscot County.
Drew Plantation is currently a plantation, and a former town in the northeast corner of the East Central Penobscot townships of Penobscot County, Maine. Drew Plantation was first organized from Township Number 7, Fourth Range North of Bingham's Penobscot Purchase (T7 R4 NBPP) in 1856, and confirmed in 1868. It was incorporated as a town 1921, but reverted to a plantation in 1934. Drew Plantation set off land to Prentiss in 1869. Drew Plantation set off land to Reed in 1889, but annexed part of Reed in 1903.
- Drew Plantation, Penobscot County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 12 November 2013).
Adjacent towns: Penobscot Co.: Kingman Township | Prentiss (Township 7 R3 NBPP) | Webster Plantation | Aroostook Co.: Bancroft | Macwahoc | Reed Plantation | Washington Co.: Township 8 R34 NBPP | Township 8 R4 NBPP