WalesCounty Borough of Conwy Dolgarrog
Dolgarrog is a village and community in the County Borough of Conwy in Wales. It is in the ecclesiastical parish of Llanbedr y Cennin.
Before 1974 the village was in the historic county of Caernarfonshire and, between 1974 and 1996 in the County of Gwynedd. In 1996 it became part of the modern County Borough of Conwy.
In the 1870s: "DOLGARROG, a township in Llanbedr-y-Cennin parish, Carnarvon; on the river Conway, 7 ½ miles S of Conway. Pop., 134. Houses, 27. A mountain torrent here, descending from Llyn-Cwlyd, makes two grand falls, jointly 180 feet." [Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales, John Marius Wilson, 1870-72]
For more information on Dolgarrog see Genuki - Llanbedr y Cennin
Maps and Gazetteers