Dobbs County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Dobbs County, North Carolina)
Extinct North Carolina county.
Church of England
- Dobbs Parish. Established by 1756. Vestry minutes begin 1756.
- Pre-1790 - Pre-1790 Dobbs County, North Carolina Genealogy Wills stored at the North Carolina State Archives are online - free. Website tips.
- 1769 - Tax Lists, Dobbs County, 1769 (images) online at North Carolina Digital Collections
- 1769 - Tax List, 1769 (images) online at FamilySearch
- 1779 - Tax Lists, New Bern District, 1779 (images) online at North Carolina Digital Collections
- 1780 - Tax Lists, Dobbs County, 1780 (images) online at North Carolina Digital Collections
- 1780 - List of Taxables, 1780 (images) online at FamilySearch
- George Washington Paschal, History of North Carolina Baptists, 2 vols. (1930; reprint, Gallatin, Tenn.: Church History Research and Archives, 1990), 1:490. FHL Book 975.6 K2p 1990.
- Morgan Edwards, Materials Towards a History of the Baptists in the Provinces of Maryland Virginia North Carolina South Carolina Georgia (1772), 142. Digitized by SCDL Collections - free.
- Robert J. Cain, ed., The Church of England in North Carolina: Documents, 1699-1741 (Raleigh, N.C.: Division of Archives and History, North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources, 1999), 432. FHL Book 975.6 K2cr.