Davenport Washington Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 We are a small one room Family History Center but we are eager to help you find your ancestors!
- 2 Please stop by and let us help you find your ancestors and piece together who they were!
- 2.1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2.2 Calendar and Events
- 2.3 Center Resources
- 2.4 Center Services
- 2.5 Resources in the Local Area
- 2.6 Links
- 2.7 Volunteer at the Center
We are a small one room Family History Center but we are eager to help you find your ancestors!
Please stop by and let us help you find your ancestors and piece together who they were!
Center Contacts and Hours
- 800 Lincoln St, Davenport WA 99122 United States (Corner of 8th and Lincoln)
Wednesdays: 6:00 to 8:00 PM
or By Appointment 509 979-1999
We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness: Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We have a limited number of computers, a printer and WIFI so that you can connect to the internet while you are are here.
Staff Research Specialties
We have five Family History Consultants who volunteer their time to assist you.
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)