Danbury, Merrimack County, New Hampshire Genealogy
Danbury was first settled about 1771 as a part of Alexandria, however it was separated from the rest of the town by the mountains. In 1795, it was incorporated as its own town. Lands from the towns of Wilmot and Hill were later added. It was named Danbury after Danbury, Connecticut.
For additional information about Danbury, see:
Danbury Town Office
23 High Street
Danbury, NH 03230
Libraries and Historical Societies