Curacaví, Melipilla, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Curacaví ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Spanish began to populate the area of Curacaví in the seventeenth century.
- The municipality of Curacaví was created on December 22, 1891.
- The commune of Curacaví has a population of approximately 28,500 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1885-1972 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1727-1922 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Curacaví
Address: Ambrosio O'Higgins 2175
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Curacaví Sur
- Lo Prado
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Curacaví," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curacav%C3%AD. Visited 19 June 2017