Copenhagen Denmark Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: Nitivej 8, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark (kælder / basement)
- Location on Map
Phone: +45 39 67 07 59 (answered during opening hours)
- tirsdag / Tuesday 10:00-18:00 (10 AM - 6 PM)
- 1. lørdag i måneden / first Saturday in the month 11:00-14:00 (11 AM - 2 PM)
- OR by appointment with FHC Leader
Holiday Schedule: Month of July & between christmas eve and new years eve
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 3 Computers with internet connection are available for visitors at the Family History Center.
- Microfilm and microfiche readers are available for visitors at the Family History Center.
- All-in-one printer-scanner-copier is available for visitors at the Family History Center. Note: the printer can not scan directly to FamilySearch, but to the local computers -from where the scans can be uploaded to FS...
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)