Community Wiki Support Meeting 30 May 2013
0000; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 '9:30' am. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
- Officially out of training - Mark
Kudos go to ...
- To LaVera for huge number of Show Threads she has gone through. It started out at over 200.
Worked on this Week
|Charles - German Wiki, Portuguese Wiki, image approval, Working with computer issues|| |
|Janell - Shared trends and stats|| |
|LaVera - Show threads (286 originally, 54 left); 189 cannot transfer (forums)|| |
|Lee - Templates, Non-English wiki personnel, training, fixing things, Google+ community|| |
|Mark - Patrolling, Amdoc|| |
|Rick - patrolling, New volunteer letters, Wanted pages|| |
|Robin - new volunteer lessons; wiki assignments to new vol., new moderator checklist, username|| |
|Rorie - training program, wanted pages|| |
|Sandra - categorization, adding links to English Historical Overwiew from outdated section|| |
- Understanding Metadata
Updates and follow up
- Maintenance Report - Sandra
- Review of Individual Assignments
- Evaluation of goals set from previous meetings:
- Blogs to follow, etc. - Lee
Hint: (Do a Google Search for "My photos of ______" to find images you have uploaded using Google credentials). It will scan for objects and people too.
Improve the Wiki
Priority items for this meeting:
- Goal for this item:
- Steps to achieve this goal:
- Assignments and dates of completion:
- Evaluation date: