Cochamó, Llanquihue, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Cochamó ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The commune was created in 1979, with Río Pueblo as its communal capital.
- The commune has a population of approximately 4,300 people. 
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : Cochamó, 1903-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Cochamó. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Cochamó
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Cochamó," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocham%C3%B3. Visited 31 May 2017