Clark County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Idaho Falls Stake, (formerly Bingham Stake), Idaho, consists of Latter-day Saints residing in Bonneville, Clark and Jefferson counties, Idaho.
- Wards, 1930: Ammon, Coltman, Idaho Falls 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Lincoln, Milo, Osgood, Shelton, Ucon Wards and Beaver Creek, Bone, Hamer and Mud Lake Branches.
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Yellowstone Stake of Zion consists of the Latter-day Saints residing in Fremont County and the west part of Clark County in the northeast part of Idaho. It extends to Montana on the north, Yellowstone Park on the east, to the Teton and Fremont stakes on the south, and to Idaho Falls Stake on the west.
- Wards, 1930: Ashton, Chester, Egin, Farnum, Heman, Marysville, Parker, Saint Anthony 1st, Saint Anthony 2nd, Twin Groves, and Wilford wards, and the Idmon Branch.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 353
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 966