Cheadle Hulme St Andrew, Cheshire Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Parish History[edit | edit source]

Cheadle Hulme St Andrew was originally built as a chapel to Cheadle Hulme All Saints and became a parish in 1958.

Registers of Baptisms from 1937 and Marriages from 1958 are held at the church (no burials here).

For more information see Cheadle.

Resources[edit | edit source]

Church Records[edit | edit source]

For church records, see Cheadle St Mary and Cheadle Hulme All Saints.

Websites[edit | edit source]

Cheadle Hulme St Andrew on GENUKI