Category:United States Naturalization and Citizenship
This category is for pages and categories about the process of granting citizenship privileges and responsibilities to foreign-born residents of the United States. This may include, but is not limited to, report and registry, court minutes, aliens' register, declarations of intent, first papers, petitions (for citizenship), second papers, certificates (of citizenship), final papers, certificates of arrival, oaths of allegiance, court orders, or other naturalization records.
This category does not include census, passenger arrival lists, homestead land, passport records, or voter lists which may have had incidental information about citizenship added as a minor element of those records.
Pages in category "United States Naturalization and Citizenship"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- United States Causes of Migration, Bounty Lands (National Institute)
- United States Cherokee Migration, The Trail of Tears (National Institute)
- United States Migration History (National Institute)
- United States Migration History 1866 to 1919 (National Institute)
- United States Migration History Resources (National Institute)
- United States Naturalization and Citizenship
- United States World War I Naturalization and Citizenship
- United States Naturalization Types