Capel y Ffin, Breconshire, Wales Genealogy
A parish formed out of Llanigon parish. Marriage register discontinued in 1907 when it was realised the chapel had never been licensed for the solemnization of marriages. For more information see Capel-y-Ffin, Breconshire at Genuki.org.uk
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library.