| Buckinghamshire, England Online Genealogy Records |
This chart shows links to countrywide collections. To find links to collections for lower jurisdictions (such as a county, town, or parish), go to Locating Online Databases
Ancestry.com, findmypast.com, and MyHeritage.com can be searched free of charge at your local family history center or the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Church Records and Vital Records
Births, Baptisms, or Christenings; Marriages; Deaths or Burials
- Buckinghamshire, England, Extracted Church of England Parish Records, index, incomplete, ($).
- Buckinghamshire, England, Extracted Church of England Parish Records, 1535-1812, index, ($)
- Licensed marriages in the Archdeaconry of Buckingham
- Births, marriages and burials, 1654-1837, Society of Friends. Buckinghamshire Quarterly Meeting, images. Click on camera icons.
- Buckinghamshire Baptism Index, index, ($)
- Buckinghamshire Banns Index, index, ($)
- Buckinghamshire Marriage Index, index, ($)
- Buckinghamshire Burial Index, index, ($)
England Collections Including Buckinghamshire
- FreeBMD Database
- The Official Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial BMDs Service
- England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 Index Only,($)
- England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008 Index Only
- England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 Index Only, ($)
- England & Wales, Marriage Index, 1916-2005 Index Only, ($)
- England Marriages, 1538–1973 Index Only.
- England and Wales Marriage Registration Index, 1837-2005 Index Only.
- England and Wales Death Registration 1837-2007 Index Only
- England & Wales Births 1837-2006 Index Only. ($)
- England & Wales Marriages 1837-2008 Index Only ($)
- England & Wales Deaths 1837-2007 Index Only ($)
- Kelly's Directory of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, 1895
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxford 1920 Kelly's Directory, index ($).
- Surname Index to Robson's 1839 Directory of Buckinghamshire Names A - F,
- G-O, P-Y, index.
- Buckinghamshire Directories, 1830-31, 1839, 1844, 1852, 1853, 1854, 1864, 1876, 1883, 1899, 1903, 1907, 1911, 1915, University of Leicester
Maps and Gazetteers
Maps and Gazetteers
Wills and Probate