Buckinghamshire, England Genealogy
|Buckinghamshire Wiki Topics|
County Information[edit | edit source]
Buckinghamshire is an inland county in the central part of England. "BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, or Bucks, an inland county; bounded on the NW and N by Northamptonshire; on the NE by Beds; on the E by Beds and Herts; on the SE by Middlesex; on the S and SW by Berks; and on the W by Oxfordshire... " John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72).
- Hanslope and District Historical Society Maps, Socitey Booklets and Meeting & Events.
Parishes[edit | edit source]
A B C D E F G H I K L M N O P Q R S T U W
Interactive map of Buckinghamshire parishes.
Civil Registration Districts[edit | edit source]
Websites[edit | edit source]
- Buckinghamshire Resources and help pages on RootsChat Buckinghamshire Resources and help pages. (Free).
- Database of Victorian Prisoners in Aylesbury Gaol in the 1870s
- Online Genealogical Index
- Professional Genealogists who specialize in Southeast England Research helps you compare the expertise, credentials, and rates of professional researchers who can help you access these records.