Boulder Colorado Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 701 W South Boulder Rd Louisville CO 80027 United States (Northwest corner of South Boulder Rd. and Washington Ave.)
- Tuesday: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am-4:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Holiday Center Closures: Tuesday, July 4, 2017; November 20 - November 25, 2017 (Thanksgiving week); December 17, 2017 - January 1, 2018 (Christmas and New Year)
If weather is bad, or if you have questions whether the history center is open, call 303-665-4685:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings Staff Meetings are generally held the third Wednesday of February, May, August and November from 7-8 pm in the History Center.
- Over 1000 microfilms on indefinite loan.
- Torrey's New England Marriages prior to 1700
- The Great Migration: New England Imigration 1620 - 1635
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- 8 computers
- 2 Printers
- Microfilm and Microfiche readers
- Digital equipment for making copies from microfilm or microfiche. Copies can be made in digital form and put on your thumbdrive, can be e-mailed to your personal e-mail, or can be printed.
- Letter-size flat bed scanner.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Call 303-665-4685 if you would like information regarding volunteering. If no one answers, please leave your name, phone number and mention your interest, and you will be contacted.