Bickigen-Schwanden, Bern, Switzerland

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Bickigen-Schwanden was a municipality until 1911, when it was incorporated into Wynigen. Prior to 1911 it was part of the parish of Kirchberg. It became a gemeinde in 1832. Geographically it was located much closer to the parish church in Wynigen than Kirchberg. Its area consisted of less than 2 square mile. (See map of area)