Bedford Indiana Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 1010 22nd St Bedford Indiana 47421-4822 United States
- Please contact the Family History Consultant - Center to schedule appointments to enter the center.
- Not only do we have access to FamilySearch collections but other sites such as Ancestry.com that are able to be used for free.
- We have a Facebook page called Family History Center Bedford that allows you to post as well as contact the temple and family history consultant - center and is updated daily.
- Call anytime and we will be happy to meet with you when you have time
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Lawrence County Historical and Genealogical Society
Director: Joyce Shepherd
Address: 929 15th St. Bedford, In. 47421
This building is located on the North side of the downtown square in Bedford.
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.