Ayacucho, San Luis, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Ayacucho ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Formerly the town was called Río Seco.
- On December 20, 1868, a population center was delineated in Río Seco.
- The department of Ayacucho has a population of approximately 19,000 people.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Ayacucho.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Primer Censo Nacional, 1869 : San Francisco, actualmente Ayacucho (Departamento), San Luis - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- 2º Censo Nacional, 1895 : Ayacucho (Departamento), San Luis - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
- San Francisco del Monte de Oro
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Ayacucho," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Ayacucho. Visited December 26, 2017.