Arauco, Arauco, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of Arauco ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- The Spanish fort "San Felipe de Arauco" was founded where the rivers Conumo and Carampangue converge in 1552 but after several battles and many events, it was finally located at the foot of Cerro Colo-Colo.
- On December 7, 1852, he received the title of city.
- Tiene una población aproximada de 35.000 personas.
- Registros civiles, Arauco, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros civiles, Carampangue, 1894-1903 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros civiles, Llico de Arauco,1898-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales, 1837-1907 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Cementerio Municipal de Arauco
- Cementerio Mapuche los Haupe
- Cementerio Carampangue
- Cementerio Laraquete
- Llico de Arauco
- Punta Lavapie
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Arauco (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arauco_(Chile). Visited DATE