Angol, Malleco, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of Angol ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- The city was founded on October 24, 1553 by the name Los Confines de Angol.
- It was rebuilt and destroyed several times during the war with the Mapuches.
- The current city of Angol was founded December 7, 1862.
- The commune of Angol has a population of approximately 51,500 people.
- Registros civiles, 1885-1933 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales, 1863-1921 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Cementerio Municipal de Angol
Address: Avenida El santo 1506
- Cementerio Católico de Angol
Address: Los Confines S/N
- Cementerio Parque Angol
Address: Camino Angol Renaico S/N
Telephone: 56 600 440 3000
- Cementerio Parque de Recuerdo Angol
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Angol," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angol. Visited 9 June 2017