Andacollo, Elqui, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of Andacollo ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- The land was described in 1607, and Andacolla named it for the country's rich minerals.
- The commune was created on December 22, 1891.
- The commune has a population of approximately 11,200 people. .
- Chile Civil Registration, 1885-1903 -Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales, 1669-1940 Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Cementerio de Andacollo
- Corral Quemado
- La Caldera
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Andacollo," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andacollo_(Chile) . Visited 20 November 2017