Anaheim California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 440 North Loara Street, Anaheim California 92801-5525 United States
- Enter parking lot from Westmont Avenue
- Tuesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:9:00am-1:00pm and 6:00pm-9:00pm
Mar 25, 2016 for Cleaning; Summer break Aug 22 to Sept 6, 2016, Nov 17 for cleaning, Thanksgiving,
Nov 22 through 25th, Christmas & New Years Dec 18 2016 throug Jan 3, 2017
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog
- Four computers for patron use. About one thousand genealogy books.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Four computers for patron use, with printing capabilities, and scanning capabilities for photos and documents.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center
Actively seeking volunteers to staff the center for at least one shift per week.
Please contact the Director, Roxanne Lechuga. Use the center phone number on Thursday evenings to contact the Director.