Alto Hospicio, Iquique, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Alto Hospicio ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Alto Hospicio started as a train station with a population of less than 100 people.
- Towards the 1950s, Aymara settlers from the interior were installed in the area: it is the agrarian origin of Alto Hospicio.
- It became a comune on April 12, 2004.
- The commune has a population of approximately 119,000 people..
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Alto Hospicio. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, Guantajaya, 1832-1907 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales, Guasquiña, 1817-1898 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales, Pica, 1651-1973 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Alto Hospicio
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Alto Hospicio," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alto_Hospicio. Visited 19 May 2017