All Hallows Parish, Maryland
All Hallow's Parish has served Anne Arundel County.
"Provincial Census of 1776, Anne Arundel County: Including All Hallow's Parish and St. James' Parish (25 pages of facsimile reproductions)," is available online, see pages 407-431 and index in:
- Brumbaugh, Gaius Marcus. Maryland Records: Colonial, Revolutionary, County and Church from Original Sources. Vol. 1. Baltimore, Md.: Williams & Wilkins Company, 1915. Digital version at Google Books.
- Earle, Carville V. The Evolution of a Tidewater Settlement System: All Hallow's Parish, Maryland, 1650-1783. Chicago, Ill.: The Department of Geography, The University of Chicago, 1975.
- Protestant Episcopal (Church of England), All Hallow's Parish (South River Parish) 1669-1857 (includes parish registers 1669-1857, vestry papers 1809, 1841-1850, and vestry minutes and accounts 1761-1845; user name: aaco, password: aaco#)
Some of these records were indexed in the International Genealogical Index:
- Computer Printout of All Hallows Parish, Anne A., Mary [sic] (Marriages 1691-1858) FHL Fiche 6901018
- All Hallows Church, The Historical Marker Database