Alhué, Melipilla, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of Alhué ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- The Spanish came to the area in January 1544.
- On August 19, 1755, it was given the title of Villa de San Géronimo of La Sierra de Alhué.
- The commune of Alhué has a population of approximately 5,500 people..
- Registros civiles, 1885-1920 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales, 1764-1919, 1764-1919 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Villa Alhué
- Yerbas Buenas
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Alhué," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhu%C3%A9. Visited 19 June 2017