Alhué, Melipilla, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Alhué ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Spanish came to the area in January 1544.
- On August 19, 1755, it was given the title of Villa de San Géronimo of La Sierra de Alhué.
- The commune of Alhué has a population of approximately 5,500 people..
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1885-1920 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1764-1919, 1764-1919 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Villa Alhué
- Yerbas Buenas
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Alhué," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhu%C3%A9. Visited 19 June 2017