Algarrobo, San Antonio, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of Algarrobo ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- Since 1578, the Algarrobo cove was a refuge for corsairs.
- In 1854 the old cove of Algarrobo was enabled as Puerto Menor with great contentment of its inhabitants.
- The commune of Algarrobo was created in 1945.
- The commune has a population of approximately 10,300 people..
- There are no records only for the commune of Algarrobo. See the records of neighboring communes.
- There are no records for only the commune of Algarrobo. See the records of neighboring communes.
- Cementerio de Algarrobo
- Cementerio de San José
- La Peña
- San José
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Algarrobo," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algarrobo_(Chile) . Visited 20 November 2017