Albæk Estate, Aalborg, Denmark
|Albæk estate, Suldrup parish, Hornum district, Ålborg county, Denmark|
|See Albæk estate on OpenStreetMap|
|Trap, Jens Peter. Kongeriget Danmark, 3rd ed. Vol. 4, part 1, Hjørring, Thisted, Aalborg, Viborg, og Randers amter. Copenhagen, G.E.C Gads Boghandel, 1901. Pages 457-458.|
|Related FamilySearch Wiki Articles|
|Denmark, Estate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)|
|Torstedlund Estate, Aalborg, Denmark|
Albæk estate is first mentioned in 1420 as the property of Las Maltesen. It remained in his family until 1620 when it was purchased by Niels Krabbe. The property continued in possession of his descendants and relations until it was sold to Christian Frederik von Levetzau in 1724. Von Levetzau also owned the estates of Store Restrup, Torstedlund, Aastrup, Overklit and Ørslevkloster. In 1750 von Levetzau began construction of what became known as the palace of Christian VIII, part of the Amalienborg castle complex in Copenhagen.
In 1812 Albæk passed from the von Levetzau family to members of the de Neergaard family, and then to Rasmus Conradsen in 1837 to 1840. From 1600 to 1830 Albæk and Torstedlund estates were owned by the same individuals and families. Because of this researchers should consider searching the records of both estates. Since 1840 Albæk has been owned by many individuals and families.
These records were microfilmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah in the 1960s and were published digitally in 2012. Both microfilm and digital collections contain the same material. Descriptive detail may vary making it appear the collections are different.
Information on how to use the records in this collection can be found in the article Denmark, Estate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Images from the microfilm can be accessed through the FamilySearch Catalog record. The Historical Records collection can be accessed at: Denmark Estate Records, 1436-1964 Albæk gods.
- Diverse dokumenter heri bl.a, Jordebøger [Various documents including Land records] 1818, 1821, 1840. - FSC and HR.
The following are listed sequentially as they were originally microfilmed.
- Jordebog 1821
- Jordebog 1840
- Albæk og Torstelund birkedommer
- Bilag til jordebog regnskab 1823-1824 contains the following:
- Fortegnelse over kgl. skatter Apr 1823 (Albæk)
- Landgilde Mai 1824
- Fortegnelse over kgl. skatter Mai 1824
- Kirketiende 1823
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter Apr 1823
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter Okt 182 (Albæk)
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter Jan 1824 (Albæk)
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter April 1823 (Albæk)
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter Juli 1823 (Albæk)
- Beregning over land skatte 1822-1823 (Albæk)
- Beregning over land skatte 1823-1824 (Albæk)
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter Juli 1822 (Albæk)
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter Juli 1824 (Albæk)
- Fortegnelse over skatter og avgifter (Albæk) 1823
- Beregning over kgl. skatte og offentlige avgifter April 1824 (Albæk)
Available Probate Records For This Estate