Adolfo Alsina, Río Negro, Argentina Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Department of Adolfo Alsina ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- It was established as department in 1885, first with the name of Department I, and then with the department of Viedma.
- It was established in 1915 under the name Adolfo Alsina.
- The department of Adolfo Alsina's has a population of approximately 58,000 people. 
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Iglesia Católica. Inmaculada Concepción (Guardia Mitre, Río Negro) Registros parroquiales, 1884-1973 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Iglesia Católica (Luis Beltrán, Río Negro) Registros parroquiales, 1891-1977 - Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for the department of Adolfo Alsina.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Viedma
Dirección: Alvaro Barros 1788, Viedma
Municipalities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento Adolfo Alsina," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_Adolfo_Alsina. Visited December 17, 2017.