St John the Divine parish Acklington was created from the parish of Wark in Northumberland in 1859.
Durham University Library Archives and Special Collections DDR/EA/PBT/2/1 September 1855-April 1876 Parish Register transcripts are available to search free online at Record Search.
The dates of the post-1760 transcripts have been noted in detail and sometimes only cover years. For most parishes in the collection there are gaps in the sequence of transcripts. It is advisable to consult the original parish registers for these years and events.
For Acklington transcripts 1855-1858 see Warkworth transcripts.
The parish registers for 1859-1974 are deposited at the Northumberland Collections Service (EP 161)