|Lancashire Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Burial Records[edit | edit source]
- Manchester Burial Records
- 1818 - 2001 Lancashire, Manchester Cremation Records 1818-2001 at Findmypast — index
- 1821 - 1933 Lancashire, Rusholme Road Cemetery, Chorlton Upon Medlock Burial Registers 1821-1933 at Findmypast — index and images
- 1797-2004 England Lancashire Oldham Cemetery Registers 1797-2004 at FamilySearch - How to Use this Collection; index & images
- To learn more about this record set review the Wiki article.
Warrington Cemeteries and Crematorium[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Warrington is on the border of Lancashire and Cheshire and has been part of both counties at various times. It is currently within the boundaries of the county of Cheshire.
|Cemetery||Date Opened|| Location |
|Warrington||26 March 1857||Manchester Road, Warrington |
|Hollinfare||13 December 1894||School Lane, Rixton|
|Burtonwood||11 October 1900||Chapel Lane, Warrington|
|Fox Covert||6 October 1961||Red Lane, Appleton, Warrington|
|Walton Lea Crematorium||20 April 1964||Chester Road, Walton, Warrington |
The contact address for all of the above is Bereavement Services at Walton Lea Crematorium, Chester Road, Walton Warrington, WA4 6TB.
Phone: 00 (0)1925 267731
Fax: 00 (0)1925267732
It is possible to make an appointment to view burial records or a search can be made for you for a fee (£10.00 sterling at date of writing). There is also an on-line search facility for some records. This can be found on the town’s website: http://www.warrington.gov.uk (Then click on ‘c’ for cemeteries from the top of the page)