How to report an error in the FamilySearch Research Wiki

You can report an error you find on the FamilySearch Research Wiki, such as a broken website link or incorrect information.


  1. While on any page in the Wiki, on the left side of the screen, find the Give Feedback section.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Fill out the form with information about the problem.
  4. When you finish, click Submit at the bottom of the form.

How do I search the FamilySearch Research Wiki?
What is the research wiki?
How does the FamilySearch Research Wiki help me find my ancestors?
How do I edit articles in the Research Wiki?

Was this helpful?