Your feedback helps us improve the review process and makes the data more accurate.
- In the bottom right corner of the review screen, click Feedback.
- Select one or more of the problems that you see in the image.
- The document is blank. Select this option if there is nothing written in the census. It may be that the computer incorrectly indexed words or phrases from the form itself.
- Several names or the entire document is unreadable. Select this option if the entire image is blurry or difficult to read. In this case, the problem seems to come from the technology used to scan the form.
- Most or all of the fields in the index are displaying the wrong information. Select this option if you see fields that are displaying the wrong type of information, such as relationship information in one of the name fields, for example.
- Names are missing from the index. Select this option if there are names in the image that the computer failed to index.
- The names don’t have the correct row numbers. Select this option if the computer has indexed one or more names that appear in the image and placed them in the wrong rows.
- Other. Select this option if you see something else wrong with the image. Then leave a description of the problem.
- Click Submit.