If you or another user incorrectly marked a record hint as “not a match,” you can easily restore it.
- In Family Tree on FamilySearch, display the person page.
- In the Research Help box, click Show All.
- Click Dismissed Helps.
- Do one of the following, as appropriate:
- If you want the hint to show again in the Research Help box, click May Be a Match. Then click OK.
- If you want to attach the hint as a source, click Review and Attach. After that, review and attach the record as usual.
Steps (mobile app)
You cannot currently recover dismissed record hints in the Family Tree mobile app. Please use the FamilySearch website instead.
Steps (Family Tree Lite)
Family Tree Lite does not have record hints.