Thank you for taking the time to improve our place information. We value your submission and will review it carefully.
- Begin at FamilySearch Places.
- In the search box, enter the place that interests you.
- Click the appropriate search result.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, below the map, click Improve This Place.
- To see the link for Improve This Place, make sure that you are signed in.
- A box appears with the title "Suggest an Improvement."
- Use the drop-down menu to identify what is incorrect or incomplete with the current entry.
- Enter a brief description of what needs to be changed or added.
- If possible, enter the URL of a website that can be used to validate the new information.
- Enter your email, in case more information is needed.
- Click Submit.
Steps (mobile app)
Please use a browser to suggest and correct standardized places.
Steps (Family Tree Lite)
Please use the main FamilySearch website to suggest and correct standardized places.