To: Stake indexing directors, family history area advisers, and priesthood leaders over indexingWhat: Annual Stake Indexing Director ForumDate: Friday, October 4, 2013Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.Location: Joseph Smith Memorial Building Chapel, Mezzanine Level, Salt Lake City, Utah
Will you be in Salt Lake City, Utah, for general conference weekend? Join us for the annual Stake Indexing Director Forum on Friday, October 4. Come to receive direction, enlightenment, and support for your calling. You will be able to attend four classes, each of which will be followed by a question-and-answer session. Review the class schedule below to see what is in store.
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. New Indexing Tool and Website: Get the inside scoop on the new and improved indexing tool and website (now in development). Ask your questions!
- 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. A Message from the CEO: Hear from Elder Dennis C. Brimhall, managing director of the Family History Department and CEO of FamilySearch.
- 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Lunch Break: Passes to purchase lunch in the Church Office Building cafeteria will be available.
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. International Indexing Success: Learn from other stake indexing directors and priesthood leaders around the world how to gauge your success. Be inspired by stories of indexing success in many lands.
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Working with Priesthood Leaders: A panel of priesthood leaders and stake indexing directors will discuss how to effectively work together toward indexing success. Bring your questions!
We hope you can attend this great event to receive inspiration for your calling as a stake indexing director. If you are not able to attend in person, live streaming will be available on October 4 through this link: https://www.lds.org/callings/temple-and-family-history/stake-indexing-director?lang=eng.
Sessions will be recorded for future distribution.
If you have any questions about this event, you may contact FamilySearch Support at: 866-406-1830.