This Is Who We Are
Your family has a unique mission and each family member plays an important part. Recognizing where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going can help your family be stronger and achieve more.
- Think about what strengths you bring to your family. What are you good at? How do you help your family?
- As a family, discuss what has made you who you are. What key events have shaped your family? How has each family member influenced your family? What family trips, trials, or achievements stand out?
- Consider creating a family mission statement or slogan based on the things you value most.
- What goals does your family have? Consider drawing or printing out pictures of things your family wants to do to display in your house. How can you help your family accomplish its goals?
- Go to FamilySearch and capture what you learned from this activity as a story or audio recording.
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?