Fill In The Blanks
Every person in your family deserves to be remembered, but not everyone in your family tree may have photos or stories to help them be remembered.
- Try to find photos and stories for the first 4 generations of your family tree.
- Go to Family Tree at FamilySearch.org. Look at your fan chart, then select stories or photos on the left.
- Each person will appear in a different shade of orange. A darker shade means there are more photos or stories in the tree for that person.
- Review the fan chart and look for people with white or light orange shading.
- Then make a plan to find photos or stories for those people. Consider reaching out to extended family, especially your grandparents, to help track down photos and stories.
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?