Looking at photos with your family can bring you closer together.
- Look over old family photos with other family members, and take time to remember your family’s experiences.
- Have each family member choose a photo from your family’s photos. Then have each family member share what photo they chose and why.
- Choose a photo of your family. Then using the FamilySearch Memories app, have each family member take turns doing an audio recording of what he or she remembers about that day.
- If you have digital photos consider displaying your family photos on a screen so everyone can see them at the same time.
- Share photos online with your cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents to stay connected.
Nice! You Did It!
What did you think about this activity?