Do you need help with your family history calling? Whether you are a newly called consultant or a longtime family history helper, you may feel like there is a lot to know and many new tools to explore.
To help, the Family History Department has introduced the Resources page in the Consultant Planner area of FamilySearch.org. This page is a central place to find resources and training for your calling.
Among the resources you’ll find are the following:
- Answers to common family history questions
- Links to additional training
- The latest counsel from Church leaders
- Explanations of church, temple, and family history policies
- Training presentations perfect for ward and stake councils
- Videos and other resources for sharing the message of family history
- Training for new consultants
Please use the feedback button at the bottom of the Resources page to let us know how you feel this page would be more helpful.