FamilySearch partner Puzzilla.org – with its beautiful (and data rich) lotus flower descendency chart – now offers its premium services to Family History Center patrons free of charge. These include:
- New Research Targets. Highlight persons that may have missing family members where new research opportunities may be available.
- Search. Highlight records that match a specified name, location, or FamilyTree ID.
- Hints. Highlight FamilyTree records that have pre-matched historical records. Hints do the searching for you.
- Sources. Highlight records that have sources attached. This reveals records that lack sources to help you improve the quality of your tree.
- Changes. Highlight records that were created or changed by you.
- Possible Duplicates. Highlight records with possible duplicates to help improve the quality of your tree.
- Incomplete Ordinances. Used together with Possible Duplicates, the combination helps find ordinance opportunities for records that do not have possible duplicates.
Puzzilla’s basic services are free everywhere. View the beginner training video to learn fundamental concepts and how to find new research opportunities.